EMAILLERIE BELGE NV
Emaillerie Belge is committed to respecting your privacy. Below policy informs you about the processing of any personal data on you. Please read it carefully.
How do we collect information?
- We collect your personal data through several ways, including:
- From you in person when we meet you; - Through correspondence with you to your matters or via our website (e.g. by completing our website form).
Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your contact details or privacy preferences. You can inform us via email@example.com
What information do we collect?
Depending on your activities and the relationship with our company, you will provide us with your identity and contact details (name, address, e-mail address, telephone and mobile phone number). For specific legal obligations, we may collect additional information.
How do we use information?
- We use your professional data for one of the below proper reasons:
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of our contracts with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you;
- To provide you with information on our services;
- To improve our business, our website and the services we offer;
- To send you our newsletters or invitations to events.
- If, at any time, you would no longer like us to process your personal information for one of the above reasons, please send an e-mail with that request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When collecting and processing your personal data, we respect the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) since entering into force on May 25, 2018.
How long do we keep information?
Personal data will in any case be removed from our systems after a period of 10 years after the termination of the agreement or project, except for personal information that we need to retain for legitimate business purposes or required by applicable law.
Do we transfer / disclose any information to third parties?
We share your personal data to third party service providers to:
(i) Assist us in conducting our business, such as our IT supplier, accountant, auditor and social secretariat; (ii) When we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law.
These third parties have been carefully chosen.
What are your rights?
Below we have summarized the rights that you have under the Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the GDPR.
Under the data protection law you have the right to : get access to your personal data, rectify your personal data, erase your personal data, restrict to the processing of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, request data portability of your personal data, lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, withdraw previously given consent for processing personal data for a purpose.
This Privacy Statement can, without prior notice, be adjusted in function of legal or other evolutions. Changes take effect as soon as they are made known on this website. Last updated 16/01/2019.
How to contact us?